forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index forums.silverfrost.com
Welcome to the Silverfrost forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

changing button text colour in Clearwin

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
louis

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:20 am    Post subject: changing button text colour in Clearwin Reply with quote

I have a simple question which I'm sure must have a simple answer
How do you change the text colour in a button ?
I've tried %tc but that changes the text colour in the remainder of the window, but not
for the button. I've also tried set_control_text_colour@ with the control handle from %lc, but this doesn't change the text colour either,
though I can change the actual text with this handle using change_button_text@

Is there a way to do this using the Windows API ?

L. Farrugia
JohnHorspool

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:26 pm    Post subject: changing button text colour in Clearwin Reply with quote

You could consider using %bi instead of text, though I suppose it's rather clumsy to create an icon just to replace text. Smile
PaulLaidler
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:21 pm    Post subject: changing button text colour in Clearwin Reply with quote

Louis

I cannot think of a way to set the text colour of a button and I was also going to suggest using %bi. It sounds tedious but it need not take very long. You can use Microsoft Paint directly or you can put the text on the screen and use the Print Screen key on the keyboard. Then paste into Microssoft Paint and cut out the bit that you want.

PaulLaidler
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:53 am    Post subject: changing button text colour in Clearwin Reply with quote

Louis

I have added %bu to ClearWin+ for the next release.
This is the same as %bc (before %bt) but sets the text colour rather than the background colour.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: