forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index forums.silverfrost.com
Welcome to the Silverfrost forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Project Explorer absent !

View previous topic :: View next topic  
arctica

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:46 am    Post subject: Project Explorer absent ! Reply with quote

Hi

Just found the right place to post about Plato !

I have had a look again but there is no sign of the Project Explorer. Under View - Project Explorer is greyed out and cannot be selected. Would the problem be due to the fact this is the personal edition version of ftn95?

It is just a problem with using Plato 3.30 - the compiler options work from the Command window, but according to the web page, one should be able to see and use the Project Explorer to add source code and modules.

[url="http://www.silverfrost.com/16/ftn95/plato3.asp"]http://www.silverfrost.com/16/ftn95/plato3.asp[/url]

The Plato3.ini file was empty.

As far as I can see there are no other window panes that can be displayed. I have Clip Library, Output and Find results, plus the main program window. So I cannot see or load the Project Explorer window - it's not selectable for display. It is almost like it is a disabled option.

I have installed ftn95 (version 4.90) on both WinXP home and Professional and the same thing occurs on the separate machines.

Lester

PaulLaidler
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:48 am    Post subject: Project Explorer absent ! Reply with quote

Lester

Please see my comment on the other thread.

Plato3 is fully functional in the personal edition.
In the personal edition it is only the resulting executable that is limited (by a startup message).
arctica

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:07 am    Post subject: Project Explorer absent ! Reply with quote

Hi again

I have just downloaded a new version of the installation file, following the link to the download page below:

http://www.download.com/3001-2069-4-10491440.html?idl=n

Uninstalled the previous version, and reinstalled with the new file. The result is still the same - no access to the Project Explorer. Very annoying. I also made sure to do a full reboot of the system to ensure the environment variables were set.

Not sure what is going on unless there is a problem with the source file on the download site?

Lester

"Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)
arctica

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:12 am    Post subject: Project Explorer absent ! Reply with quote

Think I sorted it !

I made a New Project - and that got the Explorer and othe roptions visible. Previously I had just opened the Fortan code only. Well seems to have solved that point - thanks for the help.

Lester

"Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> Plato All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: