forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index forums.silverfrost.com
Welcome to the Silverfrost forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Does FTn95 supported with Use statement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DrAbdunnabi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:13 pm    Post subject: Does FTn95 supported with Use statement Reply with quote

Dear All;
I have used FTN95 program, it was very useful in solving part of my problem. I was using Intel Visual Fortran 9 IVF9 years ago. My program contains subroutine calls TRNSYS simulation software for optimization purposes, in that subroutine use the “use” statement
use ifwin
use ifwinty
use ifport , only:createProcess
!dec$ else
use dfwin
use dfwinty
!dec$ endif
It looks that the identifiers ifwin, ifwinty, … etc are not identified or might the program setting need to be modified. Any help will be higjly appreciated.
PaulLaidler
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FTN95 does support the USE statement.

The related MOD and OBJ files will be compiler dependent so you will need the source code for the MODULEs and you will need to recompile them using FTN95.
mecej4

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IFWin, etc., are modules used to support QuickWin graphics in the Digital/Compaq/Intel Fortran compiler family. In addition to the module files, you would also need the corresponding libraries to link with. I am not aware of the existence of such modules and libraries that are compatible with FTN95.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: