forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index forums.silverfrost.com
Welcome to the Silverfrost forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Building/compiling file out of date, cannot be found errors

View previous topic :: View next topic  
colt1954

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:34 pm    Post subject: Building/compiling file out of date, cannot be found errors Reply with quote

When I modify a FTN95 source code within PLATO and try to build and compile it it seems to do this, but when I try to run it comes back with error executionable file out of date would you like to build it, I say yes and it then states exec file cannot be cannot be found.

Ok as I have read elswhere on this forum maybe its not compiling properly BUT it does seem to though ie it goes thro and lists warning messages but does not state compile failed, these source codes have been compiled before on my works m/c, but when I had this problem last week I tried to do the above at home on my PC and it appeared ok with same set of files etc
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> Plato All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: