forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index forums.silverfrost.com
Welcome to the Silverfrost forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Red Dot - Can't get rid of it!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mike Cheek

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:44 am    Post subject: Red Dot - Can't get rid of it! Reply with quote

Have been debugging in Plato with my project compiled under Checkmate Win32 mode. Somehow I set a red dot on far left of a line of my code. Can't for the life of me turn it off. Tried toggling breakpoints. Can't seem to find anything else to do. - Thanks in advance, Mike.
PaulLaidler
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Put the caret on the line and press F2

or right click on the line and select "Toggle breakpoint"

or left mouse click on the dot holding down both the shift and the ctrl keys.
Mike Cheek

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanted to provide a followup to you good folks responsible for support. As it turns out I had somehow set my toggle point while in Debug Win32. Then I selected Checkmate Win32 and found I couldn't untoggle my breakpoint. Thus, your suggestions, which I had already tried, didn't work. However, your response told me I wasn't doing anything wrong in itself, and so this made look at things from a new angle. When I selected the proper debug configuration I was able to remove the togglepoint (but not before!) At least this was with Plato version 4.1 I also realize I should go update my version! Haven't done that in a while. Will go do that now. Also for your information, I am trying to get an old Microsoft Powerstation program to run in a Console Box under Windows XP. Have now been able to compile it, and working through runtime issues. It was previously working under DOS / Windows 3.1 The issues so far have all been related to I/O. There are subtle differences in how Silverfrost does I/O compared to what MS did. Right now have an issue with reading in certain files, but again, that is I/O. Just wanted to give you some feedback. Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> Plato All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: