Joined: 29 Nov 2006
|Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:18 am Post subject: Best test version of Plato
|The next full release of FTN95 will include a significant upgrade of Plato.
The new Plato is available for beta testing and can be downloaded via the following link:
Please report any problems that you experience with this beta version via the Plato section in this Forum.
Here are some of the new features included in this Plato beta release...
1. Some simple image files can now be edited.
2. Image files together with other resource files are now included in dependency checking.
3. The 'New Project' dialog now includes ClearWin+ and Simdem projects.
4. The 'New Project' dialog has an option for Plato to provide a main file containing some sample code.
5. The Plato ini file is now located in %APPDATA%\Silverfrost\FTN95.
6. Users can now provide their own 'Source file' groups in the Project Explorer window. Files can be dragged from one folder to another.
7. Soucre files can now be renamed in the Project Explorer window.
8. Files can now be displayed in two tabbed groupings and moved between the two.
9. Docking windows for Output etc. now have an auto-hide facility.
10. The Find-in-Files dialog now allows you to retrieve the results from previous searches.
11. If you open or create a second project then Plato now provides an option to combine projects into a 'Solution'. The Project Explorer window only shows one project at a time. A 'build' only relates to the active project.